Super Slots Tournaments
Players who enjoy playing our slots as well as other online games in our casino will be delighted with our new gaming mode: Slots Tournaments.
In Slot Tournaments players play slots competing with other players and the top players who score the highest number of Points win prizes with a monetary value.
How to play Super Slots Tournaments:
To participate in a Slot Tournament the player pays an Entry fee which encompasses two amounts, the larger of which goes towards the Prize Pool (Buy-In), while the smaller amount corresponds to the tournament Rake.
The tournament duration is usually 10 Minutes of playtime (this is the default time limit, however this may vary in some tournaments) during which the player will have to utilise the amount of game play (Credits and Playtime) awarded by the Entry fee.
During the Tournament the player’s Credits decrease as the player spins the reels. Credits are gambled in while winnings are added to the player’s score as Points. At any time during the tournament the player can click on either the “Leader Board” or “Prizes” buttons from within the actual Slot Game to see his or her updated status in the Tournament. At the end of the game play (determined by whichever runs out first, Credits or Playtime) the slot game does not allow any more game play even though a player has time left if his or her credits have run out and visa versa. The score that a player has achieved will be posted on the Leader Board” with that of other competing players, showing players their relative scoring position for the tournament.
Note that the Leader Board real-time information is available throughout the Tournament.
Slot Tournaments are currently offered for some of the more popular Real Series Video Slots™, namely:
1. Loose Caboose
2. Crystal Waters
3. Texan Tycoon
4. Enchanted Garden
6. Naughty Or Nice
7. Triple Twister
Players love Real-Series Video Slots™ for many reasons:
1. Dazzling graphics
2. Captivating sounds
3. State-of-the-art animations
4. Thrilling bonus features and attributes
5. Ease of play
6. Fairness – not much technique or skill required setting all players at the same level
- Players cannot register for slots tournaments with free chips.
- Players must have a real money balance to register for a tournament.
- A Player is free to unregister prior to the tournament start time.
- Unregistering will credit back the total Buy-In, including the Fee to the Players casino account.
- Should a Player fail to play in the tournament, the Buy-In amount will not be refunded.